Sometimes Dlink router not working and the Wifi LED not flashing, Let’s start the discusiion how to fix this issue easily.
Connect your router with your laptop or computer through the LAN port, here all four LAN LED on automatically, but the LAN cable connects to only one LAN port.
I reset the router multiple times but the problem was not solved.
Steps To Fix Dlink Router Not Working Issue
- Go to network settings.
- Now go to change adapter settings.
- Right click on the LAN port connection.
- Choose properties.
- Select IPV4.
- Enter 192.168.0.10.
- Enter subnet mask 255.255.255.0.
- Enter default gateway 192.168.0.1.
- Click OK.
- Close all the windows.
- Now your PC shows a new network found.
- Connect with the new network found.
- Enter 192.168.0.1 in the browser window.
- Now D’Link router recovery mode appeared.
- You need to upload a router firmware file.
- Go to the dlink official website.
- Download the firmware according to your router model number.
- Upload the firmware file to the router recovery mode page.
- Now the Wifi LED will be stable.
- Now your four LED blinking is stable.
- Now the router is successfully configured.
- Go to the network adaptor settings again.
- Select to obtain an IP address automatically.
- Now you have full access to your router.
- You can open router setup wizard page via entring dlinkrouter.local.
I hope these steps fix your Dlink router not working Issue.